ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Officials: Iran nuke talks solving some issues, not others March 29, 2015
- Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!' March 29, 2015
- Conservatives' lead down in Opinium poll March 29, 2015
- Tunisians to march against extremism after museum massacre March 29, 2015
- Kerry cancels plans to attend Monday event back in US March 29, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah