ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- FBI releases corruption probe files into late Boston mayor May 4, 2015
- Retired surgeon Carson slams 'slick politicians' in 2016 presidential bid launch May 4, 2015
- US envoy urges Turkey to safeguard freedoms May 4, 2015
- Italy approves electoral law to end revolving door governments May 4, 2015
- NY Senate boss, charged in corruption case, claims innocence May 4, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah