ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Ginsburg gets heart stent to clear artery clog November 26, 2014
- Britain unveils tough anti-terror bill despite concerns November 26, 2014
- British Muslims raise concern over new anti-terror law November 26, 2014
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has heart stent implanted to address artery blockage November 26, 2014
- US troops played key role in Yemen rescue mission November 26, 2014
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah