ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Policeman cleared in US town that 'targeted blacks' March 4, 2015
- US clears officer in Ferguson case, criticizes police force March 4, 2015
- US ambassador slashed and bloodied in Seoul attack March 4, 2015
- British lawmakers back anti-slavery law March 4, 2015
- Police: Maryland shootings random; evoked DC sniper memories March 4, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah