ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Top Nevada lawyer joins suit against Obama's immigration relief plan January 28, 2015
- Pentagon official urges NATO to focus on innovative weapons January 28, 2015
- Court clash over female guards at Guantanamo January 28, 2015
- Plot foiled? Sundance doc lifts lid on FBI stings January 28, 2015
- Hezbollah will pay 'full price' for deadly attack: Israel January 28, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah