ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Afghanistan orders US reporter to leave over election story August 20, 2014
- Jihadists claim beheading of U.S. journalist August 20, 2014
- UK 'urgently investigates' suspected British executioner in Foley video August 20, 2014
- Cameron breaks holiday after apparent US journalist execution August 20, 2014
- Pakistan anti-government protesters blockade parliament August 20, 2014
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah