ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Supreme Court to hear historic same-sex marriage arguments April 28, 2015
- Trade deal poses dilemma for Clinton in Democratic primary April 28, 2015
- Obama, Abe putting joint face on trade amid opposition in US April 28, 2015
- Sweden speeds up closure of two nuclear reactors April 28, 2015
- British growth slows sharply on eve of election April 28, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah