ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- 30 jihadists killed fighting Syria Kurds: monitor December 25, 2014
- Shiite militia abduct senior Yemen intelligence official December 25, 2014
- Crossing the fence: desperate migrants' paths to Europe December 25, 2014
- Saudi women drivers sent to 'terrorism' court: activists December 25, 2014
- Iran kicks off massive Gulf military drills December 25, 2014
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah