ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- US opposes third term for Rwandan president Kagame September 4, 2015
- Clinton, Rubio court Puerto Rico voters as crisis looms September 4, 2015
- Virtual three-way tie ahead of Canada election: poll September 4, 2015
- Fed seen deferring rate hike despite unemployment fall September 4, 2015
- Hungary lays on buses for refugees walking to Austria September 4, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah