ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Ex-San Diego mayor sentenced for harassment December 9, 2013
- U.S. Supreme Court extends labor board argument, gives Republicans time December 9, 2013
- Hagel orders airlift for Central African Republic December 9, 2013
- US Sen. Mark Kirk has gallbladder removed December 9, 2013
- A glance at the 'new rich,' a rising US group December 9, 2013
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah