ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Russian ex-spy Litvinenko may have been poisoned twice, inquiry told January 27, 2015
- Greek bailout critic named new finance minister January 27, 2015
- Obama defends US ties as he pays respects in Saudi Arabia January 27, 2015
- Three killed in protest against UN in Mali January 27, 2015
- Push for gay protections in Idaho stirs emotional debate January 27, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah