ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Greste calls for Sisi pardon after Egypt jails Al-Jazeera journalists August 29, 2015
- Taking on immigrants in US could be time-bomb for Trump August 29, 2015
- ECB mulls policy response to market turmoil over China August 29, 2015
- German media and celebs rally for refugees after ugly protests August 29, 2015
- Austria death truck suspects tell court they are innocent August 29, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah