ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- After decades of conflict, Israeli women say 'enough' March 5, 2015
- Heavy fighting in Aleppo as opposition eyes 'new strategy' March 5, 2015
- Hillary Clinton email trove reviewed for release, security March 5, 2015
- Saudi top diplomat urges allies to face IS 'on the ground' March 5, 2015
- Review of Hillary Clinton emails to take months: official March 5, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah