ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Mali government signs peace deal, Tuareg rebels delay March 1, 2015
- Egypt court ruling threatens election timetable March 1, 2015
- German finance chief softens tone, says Greece 'needs time' March 1, 2015
- Estonians go to the polls amid concerns over Russia March 1, 2015
- Starc wants to repeat blistering form against Afghanistan March 1, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah