ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- New Greek government steps up battle with creditors January 30, 2015
- 3 Chad soldiers, 123 Boko Haram militants killed in Cameroon January 30, 2015
- Legal marijuana takes root in Latin America January 30, 2015
- US mulls Middle East-North Africa category for 2020 census January 30, 2015
- Kansas tax collections $47M short of expectations in January January 30, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah