ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- US envoy called to Merkel office over fresh spying reports July 2, 2015
- After trade deal, Obama seeks to repair rift with labor July 2, 2015
- Sanders raises $15 million after launching presidential bid July 2, 2015
- Iran takes hard line on inspections, sanctions at nuke talks July 2, 2015
- At least 38 dead as Philippine ferry capsizes July 2, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah
Tag Archives: homless
Great lesson on what happens when we truly get to know people.