ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- New Jersey Governor heads to UK for trade, politics, soccer January 31, 2015
- Today in History January 31, 2015
- US top court weighs use of lethal injection drug January 31, 2015
- Obama's budget proposals include 19 percent tax on foreign earnings: Bloomberg January 31, 2015
- IS claims beheading of second Japanese captive January 31, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah
Tag Archives: homless
Great lesson on what happens when we truly get to know people.