ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- House Democrats' campaign arm still has $55M saved September 18, 2014
- US to train veterans to install solar panels September 18, 2014
- Stay or go? Scotland votes on independence from Britain September 18, 2014
- Kenya Has Its Own Machu Picchu September 18, 2014
- Why the Right Calls Obama a Narcissist September 18, 2014
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah
Tag Archives: homless
Great lesson on what happens when we truly get to know people.