ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- After drone killings, pressure for a new hostage strategy April 24, 2015
- Despite tensions, US, Russia vow cooperation in the Arctic April 24, 2015
- Christie's wife quits Wall Street job amid speculation he will seek White House April 24, 2015
- Leaders pay tribute to Gallipoli fallen on centenary April 24, 2015
- Chill in the air as Arctic nations meet April 24, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah
Tag Archives: homless
Great lesson on what happens when we truly get to know people.