ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Indiana governor defends religious freedom law March 29, 2015
- Iran nuclear talks close in on deal as Israel lashes out March 29, 2015
- Indiana governor: New law 'not about discrimination' March 29, 2015
- Afghan MP survives suicide attack, three dead: officials March 29, 2015
- Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!' March 29, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah
Tag Archives: homless
Great lesson on what happens when we truly get to know people.