ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- White House Brief: Things to know about Martin O'Malley May 30, 2015
- O'Malley readying presidential announcement in Baltimore May 30, 2015
- US, Iran accelerate nuclear talks a month before deadline May 30, 2015
- Hastert rose to speakership among the scandals of others May 30, 2015
- Ex US House speaker paid to hide sexual misconduct: report May 30, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah