ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Up to 50 dead in Austria as migrant crisis rages August 27, 2015
- Europe has 'means to resist' impact of China crisis: EU economics commissioner August 27, 2015
- Talks between Obama, Saudi king will include Iran's actions August 27, 2015
- Three killed in clashes in Turkey's restive southeast August 27, 2015
- Global stocks climb as US growth offsets China fears August 27, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah