ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- US sending disaster response team to Nepal: official April 25, 2015
- Indonesia informs drug convicts of execution April 25, 2015
- Absent Clinton, South Carolina Democrats welcome liberals April 25, 2015
- Sens. Warren, Brown counter Obama on trade April 25, 2015
- US sending disaster response team, $1 million aid to Nepal April 25, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah