ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Rand Paul meets with Cliven Bundy on Nevada campaign stop June 29, 2015
- Iran talks eagerly await foreign minister's message from Tehran June 29, 2015
- Obama proposal would make 5 million more eligible for OT June 29, 2015
- NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired; Televisa drops pageant June 29, 2015
- Tsipras defiant as banks shut, markets rocked June 29, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah
Tag Archives: Central Park
Great lesson on what happens when we truly get to know people.