ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- In Nigeria, Kerry to discuss election, insurgent group January 25, 2015
- WHITE HOUSE NOTEBOOK: Obama's presidential 'namaste' January 25, 2015
- Zambia's new president Lungu sworn into office January 25, 2015
- Obama received warmly in India, seeks policy advances January 25, 2015
- Iran's protest over Iraqi player rejected January 25, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah