ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Emails offer rare glimpse into Clinton's personal life May 23, 2015
- Ireland backs legalizing gay marriage by a landslide May 23, 2015
- Uber drivers fined in Hungary May 23, 2015
- NSA winds down once-secret phone-records collection program May 23, 2015
- Williamson ton puts New Zealand on top against England May 23, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah