ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Senate passes Republican budget with deep safety net cuts March 27, 2015
- Senate delays vote on Medicare payment fix for two weeks March 27, 2015
- US isolated as allies line up to join China-led bank March 27, 2015
- Little vetting of pilots for mental health, US experts say March 27, 2015
- Pelosi irks some allies over bipartisan bill with Boehner March 27, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah