ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Ex-governor's trial may hinge on cryptic email September 2, 2014
- 'Islamic State' extremists murder second US reporter September 2, 2014
- Candidates in Alaska governor's race join forces September 2, 2014
- US rejects Norwegian Air bid for US-Europe flights September 2, 2014
- Obama orders 350 more US troops to Baghdad: White House September 2, 2014
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah