Every now and then I get through a book that I want to talk about and discuss. If you’ve read the book two, I’d love to use this forum to discuss.
ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- NYC to review Trump contracts after controversial remarks July 1, 2015
- US, Cuba diplomatic posts witnessed decades of Cold War drama July 1, 2015
- US probes possible collusion among airlines to keep fares up July 1, 2015
- US military on defensive over F-35 fighter jet July 1, 2015
- US, Cuba agree to restore ties, embassies to reopen July 1, 2015
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah