Every now and then I get through a book that I want to talk about and discuss. If you’ve read the book two, I’d love to use this forum to discuss.
ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- A look at why the Benghazi issue keeps coming back May 18, 2013
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups May 18, 2013
- Obama Pivots to Jobs Tour at End of Scandal Filled Week May 18, 2013
- Obama talks jobs, says politics misplace focus May 18, 2013
- GOP hopes IRS scandal will snag health care law May 18, 2013
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah