Every now and then I get through a book that I want to talk about and discuss. If you’ve read the book two, I’d love to use this forum to discuss.
ci·vil·i·tyNoun - The sum of the many sacrifices we are called to make for the sake of living together.
- Biden praises North Korea's release of tourist December 6, 2013
- Military power backs U.S. security commitments in Gulf: Hagel December 6, 2013
- Hagel outlines new weapons sale plan for Gulf December 6, 2013
- US welcomes North Korea's release of American December 6, 2013
- Obama, Bush, Clinton to travel to South Africa December 6, 2013
Tagsarthur brooks caucus caw citizens against waste civic virtue civil dialogue civility congress conscience conservative constitution deficit DEM democrat edmund burke freedom george washington gop greek debt crisis Health Care healthcare Heritage Foundation incivility jfk junto letters to joseph Limited Gov't listen manners national debt national healthcare National Security obama obamacare Philanthropy political civility political dialogue political discourse Politics republican rules of civility russell kirk sacrifice universal healthcare Utah